Mini Digital Recorder with LCD



After that mini HD cam, another thing I got new is this Mini DC  with LCD. It is an inch wider than the HD cam I made a review before but it sure can give you a view of what you are actually capturing.


I got this from Trendsndeal, a new online shop I stumbled on facebook on a friends wall. Anyways, this mini digital camera's function is entirely the same with the usual DCs. 

 




Specification:

* I hate to break it but it a only 300k pixels. We'll, I have to consider that it is mini so I guess 300k is just fine.
* The LCD screen of thi mini dc is just 1.44 inch. Yeah right! Cool!
* Focal length is 50 cm ~ infinite. From a regular buyer like me, I have to be honest but I just don't understand what does infinite here means with regards to the focal length.
*The resolution is 640 x480 so don't expect too much.
*It can record video with same resolution and the audio I great.
*It has automatic light sensitivity and white balance you can select from auto to daylight to cloudy to flourescent and to tungsten.
*It can also burst picture up to 3 times and has photo effects from normal to b&w to sepia to negative to red to green and blue. It has also a timer ranging to 2 secs to 10 secs.
*Power supply is a built-in lithium battery so you can recharge it anytime with tne usb connector that comes with it.
*Extended memory is up to 32gb so it can store as many photos and video you want.


What comes with it

When I ordered it the other week, it was then delivered on Saturday July 6, a day before my birthday and I bought it as a gift for myself and as a unique collection. It comes along with a usb interface connector of course, a camera strap and a 1gb memory card.




  

How Small is it?



See for yourself



Visualization
If you are curious of the results of it's photos, well, check these pictures below:



Evaluation
I must say that I was really impressed by this camera. Yes, some of the specs are not that very satisfying especially the photoreceptor but I will have to give it a 4 star evaluation. It is handy, easy to use and blame the girly-side of me but it's really cute and I like it. What's also amazing is I got it from Trendsndeal for a low price. Lucky Me!!

2 comments:

{ Dave Josef } at: March 30, 2015 at 1:24 AM said...

cute Mini Digital Recorder, so handy :) can take it anywhere you are.

|Playgroup Singapore

{ Diana Cummings } at: May 24, 2016 at 11:47 AM said...

Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Thanks

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2010 • Web Footprints • Design by Dzignine