Paid To Promote Payment Proof

Paid-to-promote is a paying website that pays bloggers or any advertisers that posts their banners in websites or blog sites. I signed up here upon the influence of one of my friends in TFD 


I signed up here few months ago just for fun and to see if it really is legit. What are few cents running into your Paypal account even if you are not actually online, right? Still worth it if it really does works. I googled some reviews about the site and fortunately, I didn't find any negative reviews that says the site is a scam so I tried and just now I received their payment. I thought, maybe if I just updated my blogs regularly, I could have earned more but still, few cents are better that being scammed. So here is the payment proof from PTP. 


Unlike other paying websites, it doesn't really mean that you have to promote the site verbally and talk about it in forums, etc. You just have to post their banner in your blog and let your traffic drive percents to your PTP account. The minimum pay-out is 10 USD cents .



If you are interested with Paid-to-Promote. Click here and start promoting.

3 comments:

{ unsecure } at: December 19, 2012 at 10:24 AM said...

try cpxframe.com . they are proven to pay, with net15 and $5 minimum payout via paypal

{ Blogger } at: January 22, 2017 at 2:44 PM said...

On Rotate 4 All's paid to promote network, you can earn money for simply promoting your PTP page or by surfing other pages.

{ Abdul Robinson } at: September 28, 2017 at 4:35 PM said...

•Get Paid to Click.
http://bit.ly/jpeg332

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2010 • Web Footprints • Design by Dzignine